The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 43 made on Wednesday October 12, 2011 at 15:50
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Cool response and great info. That place looks just like the neighborhood that I'm in, except it would be 45 years ago.

After seeing all the good advice, I've gotten busy with other things and never quite got to the tweeter under the eave, which would have been the most appropriate thing. Meanwhile the neighbors have moved and now it's just some yippy mutt about a hundred feet away -- and that hardly matters -- that seldom is a problem now.

Funny thing about people, though -- my gf and I walked over to the yippy mutt's place a couple of months ago, and the owner was just sayig good-bye to some people when we got there. We talked to him about the dog. He very forcefully said it could not possibly have been his dog -- he works from home and he would have noticed. Then there was zero dog barking for a couple of days, and only intermittent barks since. It wasn't his dog, my ass.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse