The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Sunday May 29, 2011 at 14:59
Basshead760
Long Time Member
May 2006
Our neighbors have two annoying small dogs. The female dog is the main offender, but the male follows suite. When the owners aren't home they are extremely irritating. What gets me, the owner complains about how our gardner doesn't mow our shared patch of lawn good enough, but he doesn't care his dogs are excessively barking. Had another neighbor down the street that had a real POS little rat looking dog that they let out multiple times a day to piss and crap in other people's front yard and antagonize animals and people in the neighborhood. We called the local animal control a few times. Haven't seen the dog in a while. Hope it's buried somewhere.

We have one of these:
[Link: amazon.com]

Works pretty well along with some loud yelling. I then follow every bark with a button press. After a good dose, they eventually retreat inside. Then to come back a few minutes later. Don't think it will work well long range. I usually do this from an upstairs window or next to the fence. The only problem is I forget where I left it when I need it. My wife was telling me there is a model that looks like a bird house that is triggered by the dogs barking.

Hosting Services by ipHouse