New version 2.1.18 adds support for Vista 64-bit and much more.
Posted by Daniel Tonks on December 20, 2008 at 1:22 AM
Owners of the Philips Pronto Professional will be pleased to know that Philips has just updated ProntoEdit Professional to version 2.1.18.
This new version adds the following features:
- 64-bit Vista support: PEP2 now supports the Microsoft Vista 64-bit operating system.
- Project merging: Project files can now be merged together, as was originally possible in PEP1.
- IR/RS232 support for Gallery activities: When complete activites are saved to the gallery for later resuse (for example, "Watch TV"), the Gallery will store not only the graphics, but also any IR and serial codes.
- Deleting Gallery items: Instead of having to manage gallery items through Windows Explorer, they can now be deleted directly from PEP2.
- Direct Project Browser access: A new icon in the Project Browser directly select "Open Project". This method of opening a project will give additional information about projects.
- Improved My Database tabs: It's now more intuitive to make selections within the My Database, Philips Database and Other Database tabs in the My Database view.
- Other fixes: Numerous small problems have also been solved in this version.
Download the new version on Philips' site, or from our own file area.
Talk: Philips Pronto Professional Forum