The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 56 made on Saturday February 6, 2010 at 07:15
sWORDs
Long Time Member
November 2006
On February 4, 2010 at 17:43, cweb said...
Should one enter anything in the parameters page besides the IP address if one is connecting to the BD via IP?

BD IP is in 1.41 (not released yet). The address should be the IP and the port 23.
Also it's completely untested as I don't own a 4010D.

On February 4, 2010 at 18:50, babyrocket said...
Really looking forward to the Denon receiver GUI (v 1.5) - any idea when it will be available?

Thanks!

Patrick

I'm aiming at this sunday for 1.41, however I got a terrible cold + fever and so do my wife and baby, so it might be delayed a week.

1.42 one week after 1.41. If there's any time left some extra receiver buttons might be in.

1.50 two weeks after 1.42. So 3-4 weeks from tomorrow. 1.50 will not include net-audio and Ipod control, this is something that might be in 2.0. It also will not have a pretty GUI, just a basic working GUI like the player in 1.1 and 1.2. Better GUI scheduled for 2.0.

Please note that I've earned exactly 0 cents with this project and all (uncountable but 200+) hours are done in my spare time. Also 1.3 and upwards are perfect for my setup and all extra time is for others. So the above schedule is an estimate and not a promise.

Last edited by sWORDs on February 6, 2010 07:38.

Hosting Services by ipHouse