The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Thursday January 21, 2010 at 22:30
JoeyCes
One In A Million
May 2004
On January 21, 2010 at 13:57, 39 Cent Stamp said...
Joey Joey Joey.. why did you go and mention the one that does 720p video. Now i have to start all over again.

Do i need it?

Can i afford it?

Will something better show up?

Should i wait for a sale?

:)

LOL.... I was chasing my tail for a year thinking the same thing before I pulled the trigger on my last body.

You probably don't need it (yet), I'm sure you could afford it, and something better will always show up.

I needed it and purchased the 7D the day it came out. I am truly happy I waited a year for that camera to come out, I have all my daughters "firsts" in 1080p, first bath, first tooth, etc...

I used to own a Canon HD camcorder, and a DSLR with video is different. Mainly, no auto-focus. You will have to manually adjust the focusing to have quick and fluid results. The basic auto-focus the DSLR's offer are really just for the initial focus point, after that, you are on your own.

The DSLR will not replace the camcorder at this time, but with practice, you can do things with a DSLR that you could never do with a camcorder.

Check out Vimeo.com and search for T1i/7D/5D2 1080p video, you will be amazed at what people are doing with the video.

I'm probably not making this any easier for you, LOL....

Hosting Services by ipHouse