Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday December 22, 2009 at 11:55
sacer99
Long Time Member
November 2009
Hello,

I have been playing with my new 980 for the last couple of weeks and have everything working pretty well. I have a couple of tweaks I am looking to make in order to solidify some of the macros.

Equipment list:

Onkyo 806
Bell Expressvu 9200
Panasonic AE3000 projector
PS3

Mrf350 base station with MRF260 extender.

The main issue I have is the lack of discrete codes for the Panasonic Projector.

I would like to be able to better control the INPUT SELECTION between the satellite and the PS3. They are both connected to my projector via HDMI cables and corresponding inputs 1 & 2. The Panny projector does not have discrete codes to choose # 1 or # 2. You have to hit the input button and then use the left or right control on the remote to slide between the inputs. Or you can simply push the input button over and over until it scrolls through to the right input.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to utilize the if/else statements and some variables to help the MX-980 select the right input via some macro Alias moves.

My trouble lies in setting the variables to the correct input at the beginning of the process. Or trying to setup a macro that realizes what input the projector might be on.

Help if you can.

Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse