The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday November 28, 2009 at 10:11
ALK3997
Long Time Member
November 2009
On November 28, 2009 at 09:19, ALK3997 said...
The part I'm missing is I can't seem to link the MX-6000 to generate the RF trigger commands for the MSC-400 smart macros. I'm trying to drag the commands from model designer window to the MX-6000 page button. Unfortunately when I do that the command from the smart macro seems to drag to the button but nothing changes in the MX-6000 window (doesn't replace the IR command that is already there with the smart macro).

I must be missing something easy. Sorry about the Newbie question.

Sometimes I can answer my own question. For other people who have the same issue, you have to use the "Base Station" window on the right of the display. Bring up the smart macros under base station and then bring up the button (for the MX-6000 in this case) that you want to change. Click on the button once then drag the macro from the base station window to the button's macro window. The smart macro command is then added (you may have to delete the previous command in the window). Very easy...

Having said that the one thing I haven't figured out is how to have the hard buttons (like volume, mute, channel, etc) on the MX-6000 trigger an RF command. There doesn't seem to be an easy way with the punch through window.

Any hints are appreciated!
Andy

Hosting Services by ipHouse