The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday November 11, 2009 at 01:30
piker
Long Time Member
January 2003
So after 3 hours of messing around with this thing I can get the cursors to work perfectly if the ps3 adapter and the mx980 are in the same room. I cannot get the ps, circle or x buttons to work at all. I can get extremely intermittent functionality of the cursor keys with the MRF. I tried positioning the ps3 adapter all over my room using the front blaster on the MRF i tried using emitters at all different intensity settings and moved the emitter all around the ps3 adapter and cannot get reliable functionality. The codes I used were from the excell file that I downloaded of Daniels codes. I tried to use the ir codes in the ccf file that says it works with urc but i could not see the hex in touch screen setup. anyone have more ideas?

Edit: just wanted to add that i do have a monster avl300 that runs the ps3 perfectly with all functions through the ps3 adapter but i cannot get the mx980 to learn the codes from it. I tried varying the distances between the remotes while learning, tried button presses of different durations the usual tricks but nothing works. The mx980 says learn ok every time but the learned function never does anything.

Last edited by piker on November 11, 2009 01:43.

Hosting Services by ipHouse