The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2,226 made on Saturday June 13, 2009 at 15:33
hamiltonjim
Long Time Member
November 2006
On June 13, 2009 at 12:15, jbracing24 said...
It's a bit confusing to have channel 51 on 23, and channel 23 on 32... is WNLO really going to stick with calling themselves 23? Nothing particularly wrong with rebranding to 32.

After rescans, both my tuners still take 32 to 23 CW and nothing on 51. What is happening?

I had to move my antenna slightly to get 51, it is actually on channel 23 then gets remapped to 51. There are 4 channels involved 51-1,51-2,51-3,51-4. A great addition to the HD digital world.

That being said, now that there are all these sub channels I started looking for a website that lists all the programming. TV Guide is totally useless (both the US and Canadian sites). If you are on the Canadian site and enter your postal code it only list the channels for that city. I live in Stoney Creek so it only shows channel 11, 15 and 36. US site is almost as useless because it ignores most of the Canadian channels. They both ignore all of the sub channels. There is a site that I found that does list the sub channels. It is zap2it.com . If you go to customize and enter a US zip code, (14092 for Lewiston), You can add all the US HD channels and the sub channels (as of today there is only 1 channel for ION, but that may change in the next day or 2). There are Canadian channels there as well. Then change to a Postal code and add the channels not listed in the US. It even has descriptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse