Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday June 1, 2009 at 23:59
FreddyFreeloader
April 2004
On June 1, 2009 at 21:18, clear33765 said...
I'm also trying to setup the PS3IR-1000 with the MX-3000. The PS2 codes work. The IR4PS3 listed in the database do not work. PS3 codes listed in the database also do not work. Is there any reason the IR4PS3 codes may not work?

Ultimately I can teach the MX-3000 the missing code but I'd like to use the codes in the database if possible.

Yeah the IR4PS3 codes did not work for me either. Schmarts tech told me it only supports the codes in a chart that is available on the "support forum" section of their website. The document is called PS#IR1000 Pronto codes spreadsheet. (I would provide a link but you must register and log in. Sorry)

The chart shows that most of the codes came from standard Sony DVD player codes and a handful from PS2 (you can just drag and drop these from the IR navigator as needed.) For some reason the PS2 power off did not work for me ....had to paste it into a Pronto, then learn it to URC. I believe, however, that there is a way to put the Pronto hex straight into the URC editor.

Hosting Services by ipHouse