Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Sunday December 28, 2008 at 16:39
spamslayer
Long Time Member
December 2008
Motech

Try the Only One download as previously suggested. Maybe there are two versions on the Web site , but what I downloaded worked for the TSU 9200 Configurator. All my devices come from that downloaded database. Could be wrong but I think the two databases (Pro, Config) are the same - not the software of course.

Be sure you upgrade the firmware before anything else. I don't see anything that is conceptually complex, could be wrong but the activities seem to use the basic concepts. I don't use zones but I do use the same remote for a TV in a separate room. I set the TV functions to IR and all others to RF. That allows me to create a Room TV and HT TV activity where volume etc is controlled at the TV instead of the AVR receiver for Room TV only.

I missed the emulator also. I used a Laptop in front of the HT system. But downloads were quick and using the actual unit instead of emulation wasn't horrible. I wonder if Harmony and URC have emulators?

Does your TSU 9200 work the way you intended? Any current problems aside from the Samsung?

Last edited by spamslayer on December 28, 2008 16:46.

Hosting Services by ipHouse