The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Tuesday November 28, 2006 at 07:06
blakrj
Long Time Member
December 2005
Sorry - my post was really not clear - meant to say mine is 110/240 volt. However, here is the complete scoop on power supplies I have. Not sure if they have changed these at all during the life of the units (mine is over 2 years old)

MX-3000 comes with a 110-250 volt adapter (Output Dc 5V 2.0A - 5mm plug polarity not marked)
MRF-250 comes with a 110 volt adapter (Output DC 9V 300mA - 5mm plug with negative on the outside)

Both units are of Korean origin. Hope this helps. No ideas on Dealers - I'd go with the list on URC site. However, as you are buying for export, none should charge any sales tax. The bad news is that this will most likely violate URC's restrictions regarding distributors. i.e. territorial conflict. If I am correct, you are in Oz and they have an online distributor (http://www.leisuretech.com.au/). Only way I can think of getting around this is to have it sent to a US address. Have you looked at the TSU9600 Pronto. Looks really good and was last seen selling on eBay for a very good price. Take a look - you may rethink your choice (it has a 640x480 display, WiFi, etc.) take a look, price is not a whole lot different

Best of luck, and good job on the Ashes so far!

Last edited by blakrj on November 28, 2006 07:30.

Hosting Services by ipHouse