The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 8, 2008 at 19:59
burntout
Lurking Member
February 2008
I had posted a topic before about this same problem, Ive done alot more testing and even reinstalled the program and I'm still at the same point. At this point in time I'm looking for advice or answers to help me fix my problem. I've been having a problem where I go to save the IR data from the IR database to the devices I have setup on the remote. Ive tried using the Save ALL option, and tried the way of picking the command from the list and dragging it to the particular button I want to associate it with. Ive even tried learning the Ir data from the remote from the particular device I want to program. All this and still when I put the data onto the MX-3000, nothing works. I hit the button and the tv or anything wont turn on. Now I've tried making a totally blank template, just putting one device and the doing the "newbie" way, and still the remote doesnt control anything... This remote has worked before on an old template and when I put that old info on it, some of the devices still work. At this point I'm very frustrated cause I have made 2 nice templates with all the devices and everything and none of them are working properly.

If you could give me any type of reback or any idea I would greatly appreciate it, Ive been battling with this issue for well over a week now.

Hosting Services by ipHouse