The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Tuesday April 26, 2005 at 10:17
kmasavage
Lurking Member
April 2005
Hmmm, good feedback. Thanks but I'm still seeing the same problems. The ghosting I now can understand, which is easily rectifiable. Before I started I downloaded the latest BIOS (or whatever its called in Pronto-land). I also went and got the latest ProntoEdit NG software since what came in the box was hopelessly out of date.

I still am having random buttons/object on the System and Home page disappear. As I mentioned, they still seem to be there, they just seem to have lost their "Released" state graphic. The "Pressed" state is still there though. But I can't re-import since the graphics are not saved separately on disk but only in the Gallery or on screen pages. Any hints?

Another quick question I have is regarding the tree view; why are some items grey and some red?

Lastly, can items in the tree that I am not using at all (Devices, Power, Lighting), can they be deleted without issue (other than links to objects on other pages that I will have to resolve)?

Everything else, the Normal and "A" screen issues, the available documentation issue, etc. have been solved. Thanks to all who contributed. Mucho gracias...

kjm
Keith Masavage
masavage@iei.net

Hosting Services by ipHouse