The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday November 27, 2002 at 07:36
RHGUY
Long Time Member
November 2002
After looking through this forum I have seen that you are one of the more active and helpful members from the beginning. This said I don't see how you can not at least understand what I am refering to. To say I can take a bmp directly from a ccf and put it on the Neo is inaccurate. I'm not saying that the channels don't look good because I honestly haven't even tried them. What I did load on my Neo was not acceptable and I simply wanted to keep myself from wasting more time programing my Neo with bmps that I would have to again redo. The reason I would really like to use the Tonk's style buttons besides the fact that they look cool is that their positioning is very similar to the controls for my PVR. I have found that I will have to modify them anyway since I definatly want the pressed state to look different and the controls will need flipped a little. If your telling me most of the other stuff is good then I can probably deal with tackling this task. Along with fixing the spongebob guy. Don't get your hopes up though. If I keep up my current pace my ncf should be done in a month or two.

Hosting Services by ipHouse