The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday February 21, 2002 at 11:53
ruexp67
Founding Member
December 2001
Tomt, something HAS changed. Harmony increased it's warrenty time, and I applaud them for doing so. It shows some confidance in the quality of their equipment. However, the following is still there:

"We want you to be satisfied with every purchase, and we will make every effort to resolve any problems you may have.

The Harmony has a 15-day money-back guarantee. There is a 15% restocking fee on all non-defective opened/unopened items.

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Harmony, please email Returns@EasyZapper.com (no phone requests please) within 15 days for a refund (less 15% restocking fee). All non-defective returns must arrive in the original packaging in resalable condition, with all original components included."

If I bought this, I would only do so with the express intent of keeping it, but if I get it and even with EasyZapper's help I am still unable to get it to do what I need it to do, then I have to pay the restocking fee and return shipping. :-(

The extension of the warrenty (as I mentioned) is a show of confidance in the hardware. Now so show us some confidance in the Software/Concept of the unit, and I will show you the confidance you need (i.e. my confidential CC#)

Hosting Services by ipHouse