The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday February 12, 2007 at 19:43
TommyV
Long Time Member
November 2006
Thank you so much for your reply. This is my first time trying to set up one of these remotes so sorry if my questions seem dumb.

I have spent some more time and I think I got the AV reciever set up properly. There was something I did on the initial set up that messed me up. I deleted the activities and re-ran the wizard and everything looks good as far as that goes.

The one thing Im am unsure of is the TV. I went Devices->Settings->Adjust Inputs and changed it from 'I go directly to the input I want' to 'I flip through the inputs until I get the right one'. I thought this may be better since there is a dedicated Component input button but its toggles between Comp 1 and Comp 2. There is no 'I don't need to change Inputs ever' option as I had hoped.

The next page brings up a list of Inputs on the TV which is accurate. Do you think I should delete all the other names of inputs except Comp 1? I have Comp 1 selected as the input in both activities but I just hope that it does not try to change anything when switching between activities. I seem to remember one time it changed from Comp1 to Comp2 when I was switching from watch TV to watch a DVD when I tested it before. Unfortunately this is not my home setup to test on and I do not own a laptop so I would love to get this right before I run back out there.

Thank you so much for the help.

Hosting Services by ipHouse