Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday February 11, 2007 at 11:17
TommyV
Long Time Member
November 2006
Hello,

I am trying to set up a Harmony 550 and I can't seem to get the activities right. It is a pretty simple set up I am trying to control. I only need 2 activities 'Watch TV' and 'Watch a DVD'. I ran component video from the DVD and cable box to the reciever and then out to the TV so I only need to switch from video 1 to video 2 on the reciever. I programmed all the IR codes and everything seems to be working but the activities are not.

When I use the wizard to set them up for some reason I can not manually delete an action but only add new actions. The wizard wants to switch the reciever to AUX every time. Also when it switches to DVD it hits component on the TV which switches it to component 2. I wish there was a way to only have it power on the TV and cable box and switch to video 1 on the reciever or power on DVD player and switch to video 2 on reciever. No other actions are necessary since that is the only input on the TV. I have tried and tried but I don't see any way to delete these actions that the wizard thinks I need. I would really appreciate any help to get this working propoerly.

Tommy

Hosting Services by ipHouse