Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday October 22, 2008 at 09:49
Birdman
Long Time Member
October 2004
Hi there,

In order to setup a Harmony remote, you would need to create a login id and password. It sounds like Geek Squad doesn't want you customizing the remote. IMO, you paid for the remote so you should be able to customize it to your heart's content. Based on my experiences, I have the feeling Geek Squad doesn't want their customers customizing the remote because once they have the remote working properly, they don't want their customers accidently messing up the remote's configuration and calling them to come back and fix it for free.

The Good news is that despite what Geek Squad says, you can customize your remote. Even if you don't have the password. If the Harmony Software is not on your computer, then download it at www.logitech.com

Then, on the login page, click "I forgot my password". The software will ask you if you have the remote. Plug in the remote, select "Yes" and click Next. You will then have access to your account and be free to customize the remote. Once in your account and can also change the password.

Hosting Services by ipHouse