The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Tuesday October 26, 2004 at 14:25
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
Hey Mark, in case you are interested ...

I picked my 3 changers up for $360 a pop at Circuity City. I also got 5 year service plans on each. I tried to price match CDW's advertised price at the time which was closer to $350 as I recall. They met me most of the way which I found acceptable.

The main reason I picked them up at CC was so that I had a local place to deal with. I got 5 year service plans on each which are worth their weight in gold. I've had many products lemon'd out by Circuit City over the past 12 plus years after needing that 3rd repair. In each case I've always been given a full store credit for my original sales receipt, even 6 years after that fact in one case with a service plan I extended out. Never a hastle, never an item they refused to fix or said was not broke when it was. When dropping something off for service that item has always been returned within a weeks time or so as well. Very solid turn around time, at least in the Baltimore-Washington D.C. area. I don't know if you are state side and have CC's in your area, but it is something to consider.

-Lowpro

This message was edited by Lowpro on 10/26/04 19:43 ET.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse