Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday December 31, 1999 at 10:07
billy c
Historic Forum Post
and happy new year to you, mr. lucas.....where i have a few hours this wonderful week, i thought i just might help some poor souls with their satellite and home thtre problems, and that was the reason for my offering of name and phone number.....as far as business solicitation and consultation goes, i am never against providing services to a person in the greater bostion area, if they should seek us out.....but as an on-going habit, ....i just don't make a point of it....hmmmmmmmmmmmm, but
ya know what, maybe i should.....everyone sure in hell makes a lot of money on the internet....but unfortunately or fortunately depending on how u look at it , we are a hi-tech company involved with mostly comm'l work, i.e....
Fenway Park, Boston Marriot Hotel,NESN sports network,Copley Plaza in downtown, Cheers ,
Fox Sports in greater boston , just to name a few.....so our days are quite bz with industrial work and comm'l work...filled in with assorted residential hme thtre and satellite installations...Member', we aint the circuit city boys', or a mass-marketer.....but these forums become quite interesting, and the prospectus of additional income with astute individuals such as yourself, knowledgeable of hme theater and satellite becomes quite intriguing to say the least.........and after all is'nt that what free enterprise is all about, adding extra business and income....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now you got my mind-a-buzzzzzzzing.........geeeeezzzzzz do YOU live in the boston area????......are you looking for a job????.....are you trainable?????

Hosting Services by ipHouse