The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday November 18, 2005 at 01:14
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Finding stuff like this is boring, but usually not too hard. You have to be ready to hit a lot of dead ends, but you will find it. Here is how I would proceed, in the order that the ideas came to me. I would probably do the first one after searching ebay, though.

I would go to www.panasonic.com and do what they offer as choices to get to a United States site, perhaps consumer, probably the category will be entertainment, and then look for Parts Sales. They should have remotes there, will have the right one, and they will surely know the prices.

Once you get the model number of the remote (be sure to ask), you can then search the internet for that remote from other sources. You also might be able to find the remote model number by searching the internet for a manual on the receiver. Either way you go, it is not that difficult. I find it pretty much takes assuming that the information can be gotten from someone who actually has the remote or knows where to get it, and then searching and asking questions until you have one.

Try searching for your model number on ebay.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse