Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday September 21, 1999 at 19:49
David B
Historic Forum Post
Twice when wondering where and order from X10.com was I called and was told my order wasn't on their computer and so was probably cancelled or lost. I was advised to simpy reorder.

On each reorder, I included a message "This is a REPLACEMENT order for #123456. If #123456 is still in your system, CANCEL IT!"

Shortly after the first reorder, I got an email stating my first (supposedly cancelled) order was being processed and would be shipped shortly. I had to call them immediately and cancelled it.

The second time this happened I never got notified of the original order. My replacement order arrived quickly. Several days later my original (supposedly cancelled) order arrived, requiring me to pay shipping to send it back to them. X-10.com owes me $4.32, dammit! Comments added to orders apparently never get read. Their computer system sucks at keeping track of orders. The "free bonus" stuff they try and seduce you with to order, valued at "hundreds" of dollars is cheap crap made in china. Most of it works, but none of it is worth the supposed value they claim. If you get it "free", fine. Don't pay their regular price for any of it. A Hawkeye, for example, is $.15 worth of plastic and $1 worth of electronics, and $.25 worth of chinese slave labor. Buyer beware.

Dave

dave

Hosting Services by ipHouse