The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday November 24, 2004 at 15:22
tbone7467
Long Time Member
June 2004
Well I got my DVP-CX777ES unit last night. Very sharp looking unit the pics I have seen really dont do it justice at all. I have a problem though I have an extremely old tv at this point, I knew I would have an issue hooking up the DVD player but was hoping that I could use the rca's on the back of the VCR as a work around. I dont really use the VCR but kept it just for this until I get my new TV. Unfortunately, I coud not get it to work at all and had to settle with just putting in a couple of dvd just to see what it will look like in the changer. can I get one of those a/v switchers will that work?? I really dont know what to do at this point except get a new TV.

will this work??

Trying to hook up a new DVD player, game console, or camcorder to a TV that only has an antenna jack? Terk's Mini Modulator is what you need. This compact, affordable modulator accepts the audio/video signal from your source component and converts it to RF for use with older TV sets. Hook up your cable TV or off-air antenna feed via the provided coaxial RF input; then, to select your connected A/V component, just turn it on — auto source switching does the rest.

The Mini Modulator can be wall- or cabinet-mounted for neat, out-of-the way installation.

Key Features:

1 A/V input (composite video and RCA stereo audio)

1 coaxial RF input (for cable or off-air antenna feed)

1 coaxial RF output (for connecting to TV)

channel 3/4 switch

wall-mountable

mono audio output

3-1/4"W x 4-5/16"H x 1-1/2"D

warranty: 1 year

Hosting Services by ipHouse