Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Tuesday January 4, 2005 at 12:40
PHSJason
Advanced Member
December 2002
The first question in a system like this has to be:
What equipment do you already have and what equipment are you looking to purchase? "I would like to insure that MX-850 works with these devices before I buy because it is a large investment! And I have to sell the Idea to my wife!" Are you looking for just the remote, or is this the system you are looking to purchase?

No one on here is going to try and sell you equipment, but we may have some reccomendations on equipment that is a better value for you and is easier to integrate.

The next questions will be what is the room like (size, shape, etc) and what is the purpose of the system? Theater? Music? Both?

some equipment is easier to integrate in a single purpose room, than a multi-purpose. For example, if you are going to use you DVD as both a DVD player, and as a CD player, you will want a preamp/recevier with discrete codes to change you from your surround mode into your music mode. With some equipment this is easy, with some it is very difficult. Please give a little more information and we can see if we can help you.

Jason

Hosting Services by ipHouse