The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday January 19, 2005 at 09:39
Spiky
Founding Member
May 2001
There is no 15" sub in SV's current line. There is also no need for one. Their 12s are capable of ridiculous amounts of bass. Even their new $400 box with a 10" is insane for the price. Basically, SV's lowest sub is comparable to other subs in the $1500 range, and it goes up from there. They are accurate, powerful, deep...everything a sub should be, plus they are inexpensive.

Check out this discussion: [Link: hometheaterspot.com]

If you have any worries, ask Ron & Tom about it. They will recommend the best sub for you, even if it isn't their's. Although in that price range, it WILL be an SV. They have a good return policy, so at most you would be out the shipping cost if you didn't like it. The only thing I can see being an issue is the size. SV's are not small. Weigh the dimensions carefully. Oh, and the cylinders are actually 17" diameter, not 16.

I also have a 2039PC+. It is in a very large room and has no problems rattling, compressing and pounding both me and the room all by itself. I can feel it at 60db, and from there it just gets louder and more violent. Haven't bottomed it out yet.

Hosting Services by ipHouse