Hello there,

I had a run in with these guys today in The Woodlands
Texas, and managed to get their license plate
and cell phone number. I didnt end up paying them,
but I did some homework and research and I know
where they run and their set up now. Email me
and I'll explain how we can get them.

yoga

Hi Yoga. A friend of mine and I bought a brand new in the box, L-6 in thousand palms ca. two weeks ago. these two were driving a dark chevy suburban. the story is the same, except the guy told me that he went to school for sound systems. I even saw the catalog with the $2300 price list. I don't know if I got taken or not. The only problem I'm having is that I can't hook them up and get surround sound. there are only two out put rc hook-ups on the back of the vcr, dvd and tv, and six input jacks on the back of the amplified speaker. Maybe thats what everyone is complaining about. I don't know enough about theater systems, to know how to connect the components to the speakers. Ie. two out-put jacks into six in-put jacks, or if I need, or can buy another component to hook them up to. I only paid $150 for it, sealed box, with wires, remote and instructions. Hardst set of instructions I've ever tried to read. I'm not upset, I don't think they sound all that bad, not for $150 anyway. I can get two speakers to work. I just can't get the surround sound to work.
I saw three L-6 systems on e-bay tonite. One starting bid was $200, one at $250, and one at $500.
If anyone can tell me, or give me a few pointers on hooking it up for the surround sound, I'd sure be greatful.
Blzerblu72@yahoo.com

This message was edited by blzerblu72 on 04/26/05 22:38 ET.
need a little help here

Hosting Services by ipHouse