Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday June 4, 1999 at 12:22
paul lahaise
Historic Forum Post
Whoa! I just went there to get the url and post it. They took away the link! I have no idea why! I swear I'm telling the truth! It was the 3rd link at the bottom of the IRIQ page ([Link: madrigal.com]) where the link for "IRIQ High Resolution Photo" is.

I'm a little bit nervous why they took it away, since I just upgraded my remote.

Well, I have the file, and if anybody needs it, I can send it to them. The file is at home, and I'm at work, so I wouldn't be able to get it to you until either tonight or tomorrow.

Again, the big thing this file did for me was allow me to learn my Sony 9000es soundfields. It also sped up the bar as you turn the wheel on the main menu, ONLY.

Again, I'll send it to anyone who needs it, but since they took it off their site, I would be hesitant on grabbing it as there could be something wrong. However, I have noticed nothing bad, except that when teaching more commands after the upgrade, i ran out of memory, but that could be just because i had too many devices in there.
-Paul

Hosting Services by ipHouse