The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday March 13, 2005 at 00:29
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On 03/08/05 11:31 ET, RC5000_ guy said...
Good Day Lyndel!

You give me credit for more authority than I actually
have.

I take it that you mean by this that you are Dave Stoneburner (and you might remember our conversation where I told you that Stoneburner is English for the German Steinbrenner)....

Okay, so you do not have that much power. Do you have the power to write a memo to marketing telling them that there is a large contingent of installers out here who will occasionally need that file to, say, add a MARANTZ receiver or a MARANTZ projector to an existing system?

The only legacy thing that really should not be on the site would be a history of how the Tushinskys raped Saul Marantz of the company...totally legally, you understand, back in the late fifties or early sixties.

BUT WAIT ! THERE'S MORE!

I ran across an RC5200 for sale with these links, both of which have the RC5200 and RC9200 software on them as of this editing (Saturday March 12, 11:15 p.m. Left Coast Time):

Useful Marantz links for this unit:
[Link: marantz.com]
[Link: marantz.com]

But I don't immediately see how to get to these pages via the links from the current home page. Perhaps these pages are just hanging around from the old site...let us know if they actually will let you download the files!

This message was edited by Ernie Bornn-Gilman on 03/13/05 02:15 ET.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse