Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday July 31, 2005 at 21:54
marantznut
Lurking Member
July 2004
Thanks for the help Jim !!

Well memory isn't likely the problem. I still have 83 % free. Not any real custom set up. Just a lot of control codes. I already tried a reinstall and restart with no success either.

Since most of my codes were learned instead of programmed and I have 11 pieces of equipment on it, it would not be hard to get 1 corrupted ccf. code in there I guess. I just wanted to save some work. I studied all the equipment’s original remotes and set up the controls with all the features I wanted, but know is the time to go back in and make the panels more flexible and attractive as well as more organized.

Being someone with 3,381 posts perhaps I can ask you how you would tackle this project. Since I now have two RC9200 would you start with new custom layouts for buttons and transfer control codes to them in better layouts and them upload them one by one till I find the bad code . Or just start from scratch and redo everything. What would be the best way to create a downloadable back up on TSS that is reliable?

Or with my beginning back ground would it be better to just toss the TSS and learn how to use Tonto. Just looking for some direction to minimize my going the wrong way.

Thanks for the Help!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse