Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Tuesday November 2, 2004 at 15:40
Ron Aronson
June 2002
Since I have never seen this remote or the instructions before, these are only my interpretation of the instructions.

Copied from above post:

summary of quick search instructions :
1. hold set & tv button
2. release
3. press set again & release to start search mode
4. led will flash
5. hold down power button & point towards set.

When you perform step 5, I don’t know if you need to point the remote towards the set and hold the power button down and release it when the TV turns off, or if you can just repeatedly press the power button, and then if the TV turns off press any other button. This part is very unclear. Try it both ways if you are unsure which way is better.

summary of auto search:

1. hold set key & press power for more than 3 seconds
2. auto search will begin
3. press any key to exit.

This one is a little harder. I have to assume (not always a good thing) that the remote will continue to send the power command until the TV set turned off (if it was on), and at that time you would press any key to exit, which would remember the code.

You would know if the remote kept the setting by the fact that the TV operates when you press a button. I have no idea how long a full scan would take, but usually the scan is for only those codes already programmed into the remote, which probably aren’t a whole lot so it shouldn’t take too long.

Good luck.

Hosting Services by ipHouse