Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday December 20, 1998 at 08:16
Dave H
Historic Forum Post
Two days ago I received my Pronto and am very happy with this gem. I do have two questions:

I created a device called Power that appears in the device menu and the home screen. I would like to be able to press this button on the home screen, have all my equipment turn on and then one of two things happen. Either I am left on the home screen or I am taken to the first control screen for my DISH system (assuming that the majority of the time that is where people are heading). I have the part of the macro that powers up everthing working great but I end up at a blank screen that is labeled Power. The pronto assumes that Power is a device and takes me to its device control screen. Is there any way to do this, possibly with software? I put a goto statement (goto Dish) at the end of this macro, as described in the manual, but that does not work.

Second, I have a ten year old Magnavox VCR and so far have been unsucessful at getting the Pronto to learn anything from its remote. I have a Denon 3200 receiver that came with a learning remote and it had no problem learning the Maganvox remote. Any ideas?

Thanks
Dave

Hosting Services by ipHouse