Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday October 19, 2023 at 23:25
Audiophiliac
August 2006
I just had a similar issue. System was installed and worked fine for about 6 weeks or now or more. Apple TV, Yamaha RX-V4A, Samsung S90c. We had to swap the 70m AVPro extender for a 100m and all that was in stock locally was a binary 660. One day, no video. I went out and started the process. Unplug everything. Bypass AVR, get picture. Interesting. AVR in mix, no picture. No HDCP led on extender. Tried new cables. Tried another Apple TV. It worked. Must be apple TV? Plugged everything back on as original, voila. Worked. Until the next morning. So I grabbed an AV Pro 100m extender and swapped it in. Worked. I'm crossing my fingers this solves it. Not too mention it syncs way faster. But I know better than to trust it. Lol

It was nice to have this client make a puke face when he found out we put in a binary extender though. He had binary HDMI distribution at his other 2 houses and had headaches constantly. He finally bit the bullet and updated to all AV Pro gear. No issues since. He told me to get that binary thing outta his house. 🤣 thank you, I will!
"When I eat, it is the food that is scared." - Ron Swanson

Hosting Services by ipHouse