The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday October 13, 2023 at 10:58
Brentm
Ethereal Home Theater
July 2003
On October 12, 2023 at 19:45, SRJ said...
I have had it with AppleTV’s. I have had a run of issues with video passing through an AVR to a display. We mostly use Marantz and Samsung TV’s. I just did a house with a Rec room and media room. The Rec room has a Marantz NR1510, AppleTV,
A/V Pro balun and a Samsung TV. It works fine. The media room has a Marantz Cinema 70, AppleTV, A/V Pro balun and a JVC projector. That system worked all day while we were setting the room up and hanging the screen. The customer called me tonight and he said he has no picture. Ugh. Is there something I’m missing. We have done plenty of AppleTV’s throughout the years without having issues like these. Did Apple change something, do I need to set something up differently? I’m kinda of stumped. I have done all the troubleshooting steps I can think of. Changed cables, baluns inputs on TV and AVR, tried another TV with no luck. It sometimes works if I bypass the AVR but not always. Thanks in advance for any help. I don’t get stumped very often but this one has me pulling my hair out. I have considered switching to ROKU’s.

We have a winner “ I have considered switching to ROKU’s.”!
Brent McCall
Paid Endorser for;
Ethereal (386) 846-7264 Cell

Hosting Services by ipHouse