The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 120 made on Monday April 4, 2022 at 12:19
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
Trust peer reviewed journals? You are not doing your homework.

Peer reviewed journals took a massive hit when a bunch of docs published an article in Lancet indicating Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective and dangerous.  It was later “walked back” to save face as it was as close to being fabricated as possible.

[Link: nbcnews.com]

The New England Journal of Medicine had to do the same.

[Link: mdedge.com]

These may be the most highly respected journals in medicine.  They clearly had an agenda that was not connected with any science.

I don’t diss you as a piece of work my friend.  I only exhort you to start reading some alternatives to what you like to read to get another side.  You may discover there is a movement afoot to create and reinforce this narrative that seems to resonate with you.

if you dug a little deeper, you would find that there are a host of folks with views alternative to yours.  They publish works with lengthy citations of government data on masks and vaccines and get dissed or muted on social media.  The government’s own data indicates masks are not effective as previously advertised and that a vaccine will not prevent transmission of the virus.  But if you quote that on social media, you will get silenced.

Consider the significance of actually citing data from the CDC’s own website and getting blocked on twitter or Facebook. It happens.

Listen to Robert Kennedy Jr. interviews about Mr. Fauci. Kennedy is a liberal democrat (it’s a Kennedy thing) who has worked for years in exposing big pharma abuses and how it affects the poor in particular.  His book on Fauci is not a hit piece, but more like grounds for indictment.  “Why hasn’t Fauci sued you?”  Kennedy: “My accusations, if false, would be libelous and defamatory, and would be cause for a lawsuit.  But all my data is completely cited and he knows he can’t sue me because it is all true.  And if he did, the discovery phase of the trial would bury him.”

Stick to your guns and stick to your opinion if it resonates with you.  But you owe it to yourself to at least have enough data to have a balanced view on all this.

Peace.

Last edited by tomciara on April 9, 2022 23:57.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse