The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday March 30, 2022 at 17:18
punter16
May 2011
On March 30, 2022 at 02:09, PSS said...
Punter- Did you ever solve this issue? I have a similar one. The client called Eero and they told her to unplug the hardwired ethernet on all of the units (except the gateway).
She does have Sonos (1 Connect, maybe 2) in her system. Did you try disconnecting your clients Sonos for diagnosing the issue?

We didn't get a solid answer on this one. On the multiple jobs where this came up, unplugging all hard-wired Eeros (aside from gateway) and using them as WAPs fixed the problem. We have placed calls in to Eero and they are saying they haven't hard of this.

We never ran into this issue over the last few years so I think Eero changed something with their last update. I doubt this is Sonos related.

The problems were intermittent so we didn't try unplugging the Sonos units on site as we were trying other things first. I don't know if I believe the "spanning tree issues" that we've been told for years now re: Sonos as we seem to hear this from every networking company.

Ex: Luxul>>>""Oh...do you have Sonos on site? Yeah...it's probably bogging down the network due to spanning tree. That's why your speeds are slow"

1 year later>>>Luxul..."Yeah...there is a problem with our wireless controllers throttling the speed. It's not Sonos-related".
See our Youtube page for info about smart homes, great audio and more.

[Link: youtube.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse