The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday February 23, 2022 at 09:40
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 22, 2022 at 11:45, punter16 said...
Anyone been having Eero issues over the last few months? We've had a few jobs where:

1 - The gateway changes location. This has happened when we've had multiple hard-wired units and it had caused issues. We're thinking maybe Eero did some form of update where when the gateway gets power-cycled, Eero "sees" any other hard-wired units as the new gateway?

2 - Switch loop issues: We've had multiple issues when there are hard-wired systems that are indicative of switch loop problems (network works fine, all of the sudden shuts down for 60 seconds or so although the units still have a white light...not red).

We haven't seen these problems before and now we have multiple jobs with this occurring. We've been fixing them by only having one hard-wired unit. This takes loops out of the mix and reestablishes the gateway. Anyone else having these types of issues lately?

Thanks

Are these being used as the router, or as an access point? I could swear that I had set up some EERO Pro units as access points and it detected that a router was in front of it, so NAT/DHCP were changed to Bridge Mode and when I set up an EERO 6 two weeks ago, it had some problems, so I called tech support and was told to make that change. White light was on.

I have received zero trouble calls about these in 5 years. Luxul, OTOH, can KMA.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse