The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 114 made on Saturday February 19, 2022 at 12:27
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On February 13, 2022 at 11:56, tomciara said...
My thought would be, that you can’t get that many smart people in one room and simply call it a conspiracy.

can you show me where I called it a conspiracy?

but when they get into straight science that we don’t have the expertise to understand, there is some wisdom there that should not be dismissed out of hand.

agree, but isn't that the problem? like one of the guys said there were many studies that showed the drug did not work, and assumed that it was that they gave it to late for it to help. Maybe he is right but that is an easy way to discredit them. He said some show it worked and cases, and deaths went down. But that is definetly ot enough and definetly does not show cause and effect. Don't know about you but Here we are now getting out of wave #5 that means 5 times the numbers and deaths went up and 5 times they went down. It is normal. Last spring I had my Nephew here, Toronto Ontario (where he and his parents live) was not doing well and his dad has a Condo here in Montreal so he decided to come down and spend a few weeks here. One day he came over for supper, at the time Quebec (province of ~8.5Mpeople) had a daily count of tests coming back positive of 100, and he said what are the chances that I will run into one of those 100 people? In the fall my sister planned to go to their cottage for Christmas, she asked us (my houshold) and her MIL to join so we can spend Chjhristmas together, But by mid Dec the numbers had skyrocketed and both I and her MIL told here we are better off skipping this year again and just do a Zoom Christmas all together. On New Years when we talked my sister informed us that on the 27th her eldest felt sick and they all tested positive. If things get worst most peopel will take more precautions (slowing down the spread) and when things get better people will naturally feel safer and numbers will go up.

The collusion of drug companies and the FDA is a serious problem. The FDA‘s job is to determine whether drugs are safe. In one case, they essentially were acting in partnership to promote a drug - which should never, ever happen.

Maybe it is I have no idea. The FDA/CDC/US insurances/ US health services might very well be in collusion with drug manufacturers, but there in lies the problem with that argument. This is not an epidemic (limited in space) just to the US or a part of the US but a true pandemic (every where). So why don't other countries that have nothing to do with that colusion reach the same conclusion.

look at this chart from the BBC article [Link: bbc.com]

The US goes up fast (because the vaccines -made by the drug companies ) where easily available but even though Canada bought a lot of vaccines [Link: bnnbloomberg.ca] the numbers go up very slowly in the beginning because the drug companies prioritized shipments to other countries over Canada so (at least from our perspective it always seemed like our vaccines where delayed.

I got Astrazenica April23, Pfizer July 25 and Moderna Jan25. Because that was what was available and I did not feal like waiting around weeks and months longer for a particular vaccine. Most of us just ghot wghat was available.

Do you think Health Canada is also in that same collusion?

Also aren't those drugs in that discussion made by drug companies.

Not meant to imply anything but in the large scheme of things it is much easier to believe that one drug company that wants to sell their one product pays one doctor to over subscribe it then all the other drug companies pay everyone in the medical field not to give that one competitors drug.

Hosting Services by ipHouse