The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Saturday January 8, 2022 at 11:10
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On January 3, 2022 at 00:38, Hi-FiGuy said...
You don't seem to understand, it will never end

I agree 95% with you. I think we loost our chance roughly 2 years ago

, its a flu virus.

no it is not it is like saying a shark is a mammal flu is caused by the influenza virus and covid19 is caused by a corona virus. The two are very different.

You are also one of those that believes that everyone in the world should get the shot and it will all be over

can't talk about Dave but I don't.

The vaccine is not about ending this but about making it more "livable". It is not a magic forcefield that stops Covid, it is a teacher that trains your body to better defend itself. It means that when Covid tries to invade it makes it harder for it to get a foot hold and so you might not catch it if the invading force is not big enough. It means that if it does get a foothold your army is stronger and so there won't be as much Covid t to make you as sick it also means less covid to spew out for it to invade the next person and make them sick.

right now the hospitals here are again filled with covid cases. the numbers from a couple of days ago are ~40% are old and vaccinated (>70) and ~55% are young and unvaccinated (<50) on the other hand >85% of the population is vaccinated. If that later group would not be in the hospital my uncle could have had his hip replacement surgery he was waiting for but it was postponed because the hospital does not have enough staff to take care of him even if the government had to take the drastic step that medical staff that is sick but well enough to work has to do so.

There are plenty of science and medical professionals that have a very different opinion on the subject but you wont consider their opinions.

Opinions are meaningless no matter who they come from I want the data.

Hosting Services by ipHouse