The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 57 made on Saturday January 8, 2022 at 00:59
buzz
May 2003
From the VAERS disclaimer:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.

My impression is that this is not intended as a database to educate the public, it is simply a repository for raw reports. I didn't have time to read through all 1,016,999 reports. In the few reports that I read through, they ranged from "sore arm" to "broken ankle and compressed spine".

21,382 reports are associated with mortality.

At the bottom of each page on the website is a disclaimer:
OpenVAERS is a private organization that posts publicly available CDC/FDA data of injuries reported post-vaccination. Reports are not proof of causality.

Contrast the above to 832,392 confirmed US deaths and 58,473,822 cases attributed to COVID-19. I have no idea about the existence of unconfirmed deaths and cases. And, we have no firm proof of how many potential deaths or cases were prevented by the vaccines. And, I would imagine that the 'anti' crowd would add "if any".

Anyway, some will view all of this through tomciara's lens: "... The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions."

Hosting Services by ipHouse