The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday September 30, 2021 at 18:49
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
The team who might help you are in a meeting right now, dammit.

To get to them normally, go to [Link: usa.yamaha.com].
Scroll down to CONTACT US. Click on it. Choose Product and Order Chat. Click that you're over 18 years of age. LIVE CHAT appears.

When you think you're done filling that out, watch out for a pretty dumb gotcha! that they have built into the chat window. When it looks like you're finished doing everything except SUBMIT, notice at the right edge of the chat window, a nearly imperceptible cursor line.... you have to scroll to make that line go up; another edit window appears. You are to write what your issue is; then you can hit SUBMIT.

It's possible that those last couple of steps are not required on your computer, and that the aspect ratio of my monitor hides that last window.

These guys are pretty great. It's an incredible piss-off that they are EVER ALL unavailable during business hours, but hey, it's business. Best of luck.

Ernie

PS I think these guys can arrange to have an exhaustive (i.e. 200 or so page) manual of the receiver printed up and sent to you. For free. I did for my RX-A880.

Best of luck, especially since they are closed right now.

Ernie
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse