The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 29 made on Wednesday January 13, 2021 at 16:11
mrtristan
Select Member
October 2003
If listeners don't like neutral sound then what should we be trying to sell them? Sonos, Bose, Klipsch...etc..Are you trying to sell high end and if so does that mean something that sounds more neutral or accurate? Why bother if most people aren't going to appreciate it. Personally I sometimes enjoy a more laid back speaker but the average customer may find that boring. I think we are put in a situation where we are trying to sell good sound when if fact we are mostly not sure how the room is going to sound with any speaker. I do not spend too much time making promises or explaining how good a speaker is going to sound because I think most people are going to be happy with most decent products. We have no control really of the final outcome unless we want to use software to predict the outcome. There are too many factors to consider...What I know is I hate reviewers in magazines and website who critisize wifi and electronics while having no technical, scientific or engineering backgrounds and people put a lot of weight on their opinions. I don't believe there is a perfect speaker product out there for every application and people can literally go insane trying to find that. Glad they are not my customers!

Hosting Services by ipHouse