The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 60 made on Tuesday July 28, 2020 at 15:14
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
Cory, I don’t think you’ll find a man here who does not believe in equality in justice and equality in opportunity. But it’s only when you dig deeper into the BLM political machine that thinking people start to disagree.

Your first link that shows their purpose is excellent until you get to the last several paragraphs. I think a lot of people who might be wholeheartedly behind the movement and its concepts will make a U-turn there. Why do they have to get so far out of the mainstream and take away from the support they might otherwise have? I think mainstream America still believes that a traditional mom and dad family turns out the most balanced kids, and there’s plenty of science to back it up.

And if you really want to have a balanced look, it would be time well spent to dig deeper, and find out whether their fundraising actually benefits the very people that they want to help. I don’t believe you will find that is the case. I think they made $40 million in a couple days after the George Floyd killing, but I don’t think any of it gets into the neighborhoods that you would normally expect it to support, lift up, and empower.

So it is when they get intensely into those areas that I think regular people, who are willing to live and let live, don’t want to join in when their purpose is so plainly stated. Just my opinion Cory, not trying to stir you up, I hope it will be received the way I mean to send it.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse