Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Monday July 27, 2020 at 23:27
burtont62
March 2011
On July 27, 2020 at 22:11, Easton Altree said...
You have now heard from 2 people who live here and who actually know what is going on in our city, yet you choose to continue to believe a false narrative being fed to you by the media because that makes you feel better.

In reality, there are thousands of regular people, including Doctors, Lawyers, Moms, Grandparents, Clergy, and more out protesting in support of the BLM movement.  Now they are supercharged by the tyrannical actions of an unstable president who is doing everything he can to maintain his grip on power by trying to look like the "Law and Order" guy he is everything but.

Last, I keep hearing about 20+million in damages to the buildings.  This is simply not true.  That is taking into account lost revenue at the nearby shopping mall and other businesses that would be losing the money regardless of the protests because of COVID.  There is a bunch of graffiti, and that is about it.  Modern technology allows for pretty painless and quick graffiti removal.

Just when I though Rachel Maddow was a idiot, there you are typing up a whole 3 paragraphs of the dumbest shit I've heard since "russian collusion". Well at least you didn't waste 30 million dollars, so you have that going for you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse