The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Sunday July 26, 2020 at 14:39
internetraver
Advanced Member
April 2003
On July 26, 2020 at 13:04, Greg C said...
There you go, throwing facts into their world. Their heads will explode due to logic...

Okay well, here's some facts for you.

I live in the suburbs 13 miles from from where Mr. Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis.  We own a house 4 blocks from 38th and Chicago, the intersection where it happened.  We know and have had numerous discussions with people who live in both of these areas.  We know and have had numerous discussions with people who own business in both of these areas.  We know and have had numerous discussions with law enforcement in both of these areas.

We had a contractor robbed at a property in the middle of the day 10 miles away from the riots.  Criminals get pretty brazen when the idiots of the world and the idiots they vote in actively try to defund and chastise the entire police department for the terrible acts of a few.

I can tell you from first hand experience as a property and business owner that looting and rioting affects far more than just the small area where it is happening.

I'd love to now hear your first hand knowledge of the situation.  I'd much rather have a discussion about that than of letters you received or the things you happen to see on social media.

Last edited by internetraver on July 26, 2020 14:54.

Hosting Services by ipHouse