Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday April 15, 2020 at 22:01
punter16
May 2011
On April 15, 2020 at 21:01, andrewinboulder said...
Suera - best by high dollar
Sunbrite - OK selection
Mirge Vision
Sealoc

What other players are there. I have a client on a budget - they just want 32". They all seem to be over 2k. Any other players out there I can resource out there? This is for a partial shade scenario. Not full sun, but also subject to a lot of ambient light in the middle of the day. There are some from Mirage Vision that are less than 2k, but have about 450 nits. This wouldn't really be sufficient in this case, correct? I've done outdoor TV's, but not a ton of them. The full shade TV's are pretty easy because there is so much shade. This unit would be under an over hang, and not get direct sunlight, but the overhang is only about 3 feet, and then it's open air.

If it is in open light, many of the entry-level sets from the above manufacturers are literally unwatchable during the day. They will get completely washed out. We made this mistake before with a entry-level Sunbrite 43" in a somewhat-covered area. I would make sure your client knows this. As long as you set the expectation, it may be easier to sell the better set or at least ensure that you don't install a TV and have them say "Hmmm...that doesn't look great."
See our Youtube page for info about smart homes, great audio and more.

[Link: youtube.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse