The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 290 made on Tuesday May 7, 2019 at 23:01
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
Sooooooooooo.....Apparently I never changed my CC number on Portal's site after I was issued a new card a few months ago. I didn't notice. Josh noticed and it looks like he emailed me to make a payment 5 days ago. That's FIVE DAYS. Over a weekend. To be clear, that was Thursday the 2nd. I worked that day until 9:30 pm. I worked Friday until 9 pm. Saturday, I worked all the way through to 2:30am. Sunday, back at work at 8:30am. Yesterday, Monday, I worked until 8 pm. Today was the first day I got a chance to even look at emails. Today is also the day I went to put together an invoice for deposit of an upcoming job. Go to Portal.io, click to login. ACCOUNT DOESN'T EXIST. You f'ing kidding me? You give 5 days, of which 2 are a weekend, to get the card updated before you shut down the account? Guess I'll be rebuilding my Dtools file faster than anticipated. I already knew I'd have to since portal won't last the end of the year, figured I'd have more time to do it when things slow down a bit. Guess not.....

Hosting Services by ipHouse