Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Friday January 11, 2019 at 10:08
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On January 10, 2019 at 23:44, buzz said...
I had a couple jobs with a contractor who was doing this. He had a finish carpenter who thought that he knew everything. I have no idea how his houses passed inspections. I hope that I gave him enough info such that he never calls again. Good luck to his victims.

It is funny how this stuff seems so elementary to us but I guess it really is rocket science.

I have had more than a few builders do this to me. I will work with them on a few homes, then not hear from them for a year or more. Then get a call to look at a house (one I know they built) I see very clearly where the electrician tried to duplicate what I had done on previous homes. Only it is all screwed up.
Looking at it from the electrician's point of view, it REALLY should not be difficult to at least get it mostly right - especially if you have several examples of someone's work to copy. My only conclusion is the same as I always come up with for the electricians in my area... they are a bunch of f^n idiots!

And I never have a problem rubbing it in the builder's face when they screw someone's home up. Because at this point, they f^n know better. There is no way they can not know better. They choose to be slimeballs and shysters! And pretend to be ignorant of technology when they get caught on it.
You are all fools who fall for that BS line. THEY KNOW BETTER!

"Gee, why didn't you get the landscape guy to wire the home, I bet it would have been even cheaper and came out the same!" But I don't want to give them anymore ideas.

Hosting Services by ipHouse