The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday January 9, 2013 at 16:38
Joe Banks
Founding Member
July 2001
Details: I have two MX880 remotes. One on its last legs and one that is brand new (backup). The program I am currently using successfully is one that I programmed myself using the old program that was in the old remote. I managed to convert that program to the new .ccp format and the program currently works well in both remotes.

The complete control software I am currently using was provided by the dealer where I purchased the new remote. In studying the .ccp software, I found it was over my head as far as programming and much more complex than the earlier software.

I have a Tivo S3 with a hard disk that is about to go belly-up and intend to buy a new Tivo Premiere4, so I'm looking for someone that can incorporate this device into my existing program, substituting a Premiere4 Tivo device for my current S3 Tivo device, and removing an older one-tuner Tivo device which I no longer use. All programming is in IR and I do not have any favorites and am not interested in any. In summary, editing would consist of removal of two Tivo devices and the substituting of the Premiere4 Tivo code into places where the code for the Tivo S3 device is currently located.

Hosting Services by ipHouse