The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Friday September 28, 2012 at 23:11
torino
Long Time Member
October 2007
I'm glad the information helped you Glen P, but I can't take credit for any of it. rsblaski, Low Pro and Lyndel McGee were the members who generously provided the assistance. Im still using the VMware I installed for running Windows XP and PPENG which I'm currently using to update a Pronto TSU7000 pcf. I only have 2GB of RAM, so it tends to run a little slow,but if you can run 4 or 8GB on your system and don't mind the addtional cost it might help it run a little faster.
I have to apologize to foosp for not noticing his post over a year ago. I didn't expect any more posts, but that's not being a responsible member on my part seeing that my questions were answers so promptly. Regarding his question, what I meant was that when I first installed VMware and tried download to the Pronto TSU7000 it didn't initially connect, so I went into the Virtual machine settings and made sure the USB controller was present and connected or something like that. Anyway, I got the USB connection going and have been going since then. Occasionally, it might not want to recognize the USB and in those instances I just repeat the process or restart VMware and it usually kicks in.
Good luck with your design and let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Thanks

Hosting Services by ipHouse